• Grade IV walnut, full pistol grip stock with classic rifle style forearm, high gloss finish, cut checkering blued steel
forearm cap for the genuine look, feel and finish as original from muzzle to buttstock
• Straight checkered steel buttplate is quick to shoulder and protects buttstock
• Round, tapered 24" barrel with half magazine tube, holds 4 rounds of 348 Win.
• Open buckhorn type sights with hooded front ramp sight gets you on target quickly
• Top-tang safety is easy to see and operate
• Rebounding hammer provides added margin of safety
• Steel loading gate for smoother loading
• Receiver is drilled and tapped for traditional side mount receiver sight
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore. Prices in U.S. dollars.