Model 70 Super Grade Special Limited Edition
- 250 very special Limited Edition rifles honoring the return of the Model 70.
- Everyone knows the standard bearer of the Winchester Model 70 line: It is the Super Grade with its exceptional styling.
- Full fancy walnut stock, black fore-end cap and steel grip cap.
- Shadowline cheek piece
- Beautifully polished and turned Pre-’64 type bolt with claw extractor.
- Plus this gorgeous rifle has the added collectability of beautiful engraving on the floorplate and receiver -- setting it apart as commemorating the new generation of Model 70’s built at the Winchester factory in South Carolina. A new era of Winchesters will be built there and these are the special collector’s-edition rifles made to commemorate the occasion.
- Built with all the improved features including the new MOA Trigger System®. This all new three lever trigger design is the heart of the new Model 70. It, along with a new level of precision and engineering expertise, results in a level of consistent accuracy not seen in Model 70’s ever before. And resulting in a promise of Minute of angle accuracy possible with every one of these special rifles.
- Due to the special engraving and embellishment, production will be over several months, accounting for mid to late year delivery.
|Item Number 535104233||UPC 048702114304|
|Action Length Long Action||Caliber 300 Win Mag|
|Barrel Length 26"||Overall Length 46 3/4"|
|Length of Pull 13 3/4"||Drop at Comb 1/2"|
|Drop at Heel 1/2"||Weight 8 lbs 4.8 oz|
|Magazine Capacity 3||Twist Rate 10"|
|Barrel Finish High Gloss||Stock Finish Satin|
|Wood Grade Grade IV/V||Receiver Finish High Gloss|
|Chamber Finish Polished||Barrel Material Steel|
|Barrel Contour Sporter||Stock Material Black Walnut|
|Recoil Pad Pachmayr Decelerator||Pistol Grip Cap Gloss Blued Steel|
|Checkering Cut 20 LPI||Sling Swivel Studs Steel Integral|
|Receiver Material Steel||Trigger Finish Brushed Polish|
|Bolt Slide Finish Jeweled||Magazine Type Hinged Floorplate|
|Trigger Material Stainless Steel||Trigger Guard Material Steel|
|Trigger Guard Engraving None||Floor Plate Material Steel|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope Yes|