Wildcat 22 – Mossy Oak Bottomland SR
2022 Exclusive – A modern, autoloading 22 LR rifle that includes a number of innovative features. Tough polymer receiver. Precision button-rifled barrel with recessed target crown and 1/2"x28 suppressor-ready threads. Molded polymer stock with Mossy Oak Bottomland finish.
Available exclusively through Simpson Sales Company
Light, rugged, accurate, ultra-reliable and fun, the WInchester Wildcat® is everything you want a 22 rimfire rifle to be. With the Wildcat, Winchester Repeating Arms® has been taken the rimfire autoloader to a whole new level of value and performance.
The Wildcat weighs in at approxomately 4 lb., with a 13-1/2" length of pull, and has a slim, vertical grip. These ergonomics are comfortable for hunters and shooters of most sizes and make the Wildcat almost effortless to carry in the field. If you add optics to the integrated Picatinny rail on the polymer receiver or need just a little extra length of pull, a clip-on comb riser and length of pull spacer are available as accessories.
The lightweight polymer uppder assembly houses a lower receiver assembly that is easy to remove with just the push of a button. The rotary-style, 10-round polymer magazine features extra durable metal feed lip for added reliability. It's also easy to load and includes a bolt stop that locks the action open after the last round has been fired. 10/22®-style magazines can also be used in the Wildcat. The magazine can be ejected using either the magazine release on the bottom or sides of the rifle.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Rugged polymer with integral Picatinny top rail; Lower receiver is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- BARREL – Precision button-rifled barrel; Recessed target crown; 1/2"x28 threading for suppressor; Knurled barrel thread protector
- ACTION – Semi-automatic; Reversible safety button; Slide lock button; Bolt release button
- STOCK – Molded polymer; Front and rear sling eyelets; Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover; Mossy Oak Bottomland camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight; A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting the sights; Includes one, 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open; Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab; Accepts aftermarket 10/22® magazines
|Item Number 521123102||UPC 048702023675|
|Caliber 22 LR||Barrel Length 16 1/2"|
|Overall Length 34 3/4"||Length of Pull 13 1/2"|
|Drop at Comb 7/8"||Drop at Heel 7/8"|
|Weight 4 lbs 0 oz||Magazine Capacity 10|
|Twist Rate 16"||Barrel Finish Matte Blued|
|Stock Finish TrueTimber Prairie||Receiver Finish Matte Black|
|Barrel Material Steel||Barrel Contour Sporter|
|Stock Material Composite||Recoil Pad Plastic Butt Plate|
|Pistol Grip Cap Matte Polymer||Checkering Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs Integrated Composite||Receiver Material Black Composite|
|Trigger Finish Matte Black||Bolt Slide Finish Matte Black|
|Magazine Type Detachable||Trigger Material Polymer|
|Trigger Guard Material Composite||Trigger Guard Engraving None|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope Rail||MSRP $369.99|