Realtree Max-7 is the newest marshland pattern from the masters of concealment at Realtree. Max-7 takes everything learned from previous versions of the pattern and uses the latest in technology to make it better than ever at keeping you hidden from eyes overhead. This great pattern confirms that the Winchester Super X4 is built for the marsh with tough conditions in mind. And for the first time ever, left-handed waterfowlers can have the concealment, speed and reliability benefits of this great shotgun in a model built for them.
SX4 left-hand models are the mirror image of the shotgun that rules the skies. The SX4 is based on the bullet proof Active Valve gas operating system that was the core foundation of both the SX3 and SX2. The Active Valve has been tested, tried and tweaked to perfection to make it Winchester most trusted autoloader in the marsh. In addition to the proven performance of the Active Valve, you get all of the other advantages of the SX4: Better balance, better controls and ultra-reliable internal operating components.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Realtree Max-7® camouflage finish
- BARREL – Chrome plated chamber and bore; Realtree Max-7® camouflage finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge - 3½" and 3" chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; Realtree Max-7® camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; Larger cocking handle, bolt release, and reversible safety button for faster operation; Sling swivel studs