SXP Waterfowl Hunter True Timber DRT
Available Exclusively through Bass Pro Shops - True Timber DRT camo finish, back-bored, Invector Plus interchangeable choke, hard chrome barrel and chamber, TRUGLO front fiber optic sight and more.
Reliability is only trumped by speed. The Winchester SXP is considered one of the most reliable pump action shotguns ever made. It is based on proven Winchester designs that have evolved over half a century. It also happens to possess record setting speed. The unique rotary bolt action design allows the action to be pumped with virtually no hessistaion after you shoot, so follow-ups are very fast. All this makes the SXP and ideal waterfowling shotgun. This special model adds a total coverage dipped camo of True Timber DRT. DRT combines brown and gray contrast colors that are dark enough for swamp and wetlands, with a hazy yellow coloration for cattails and CRP fields. Making this pattern reliable in many landscapes.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip.
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- 3 1/2" CHAMBER model give you the magnum advantage to reach out for long-range waterfowl
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your game and situation
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- TRUGLO® LONG BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers a true, precise sight picture
- 3-SHOT ADAPTOR WITH SPEED-PLUG SYSTEM is easily removed without tools
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength, support and solid lockup
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
Click on the black header bar below for available variations for this model.
|Item Number 512350292||UPC 048702009877|
|Gauge 12||Chamber Length 3 1/2"|
|Barrel Length 28"||Overall Length 49"|
|Length of Pull 13 3/4"||Drop at Comb 1 5/8"|
|Drop at Heel 2"||Weight 7 lbs 0 oz|
|Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells||Rib Width 1/4"|
|Barrel Finish True Timber||Stock Finish True Timber|
|Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder||Receiver Finish True Timber|
|Dura Touch Finish No||Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore|
|Front Sight TruGlo Fiber Optic||Choke System Invector-Plus Flush|
|Barrel Material Steel||Stock Material Composite|
|Recoil Pad Inflex 1||Checkering Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs Camo||Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy|
|Trigger Finish Matte||Trigger Guard Finish Matte|
|Bolt Slide Finish Matte Black Chrome||Magazine Type Tubular|
|Trigger Material Steel||Trigger Guard Material Composite|
|Trigger Guard Engraving None||Choke Wrench Included Flat Wrench|