The experience of the SXP is real. Pick up the new Winchester® SXP shotgun and experience the light weight, centered balance and instant pointability firsthand. The Super X design provides you with the fastest follow-up shots. No other pump offers the feeling of an inertia-assisted slide-action that can deliver three shots in a half second.
The world's fastest pump action shotgun. Whether its super-speed clays or fast-flushing upland game, keep up with shooting’s fastest action with the Super X Pump, the perfect choice for pump shotgun lovers. Because of its inertia-assisted slide-action, it’s the fastest in the world for follow-up shots. Three shots can be delivered in just a half second. Cycle one through and see if it’s not the finest fitting, sweetest handling and fastest pump out there.
ROTARY BOLT Four massive lugs provide support, strength and solid lockup in the receiver of the lightning-fast Super X® Pump. Under recoil the mass of your body begins to slow the rearward travel of the shotgun, while the inertia of the bolt, slide and forearm continue cycling the action to help you get a head start on your next shot. Dual steel action guide bars channel and eliminate twisting, binding, wasted time and energy when cycling the action.
BLACK CHROME PROTECTION Better than conventional bluing, black chrome finishes stand up to years of wear and last longer. Parts and surfaces are easier to clean and stay cleaner.
INFLEX RECOIL PAD Recoil absorption is critical on any shotgun, and the new Super X® Pump has the best pad made. Rib structures inside the pad help direct and channel the recoil impulse, moving the comb down and away from your cheek. A hard heel insert on the pad makes mounting the Super X Pump snag free.
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP Removing one pin allows you to drop out the complete trigger system for cleaning and inspection. Nothing could be simpler in keeping your Super X® Pump in excellent working condition.
- HARD CHROME CHAMBER AND BORE A chrome chamber and bore are optimum features when using steel or tungsten shot. This makes the surfaces impervious to wear and gives you superior protection from rust and corrosion. All Super X® Pump shotguns feature a hard-chromed bore and chamber.
- SPEED-PLUG SYSTEM When removing the three-shot adapter, simply remove the magazine cap, push on the spring retainer holding the spring in place and remove the adapter. It’s trouble-free and in seconds you can remove or install the adapter.
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY The crossbolt safety button on the Super X® Pump is located on the front of the trigger guard for easy access, even when wearing gloves.
- FAMILIAR DIMENSIONS The Super X® Pump composite stock provides you with the same familiar feel of the Super X3. Pistol grip radius, trigger reach, comb height and length of pull are all patterned after the fastest autoloader in the world. The stock bolt passes through the wrist of the stock and attaches solidly into the back of the alloy receiver.